14 August 2013

Review -Sleek Contour Kit

I have finally bought the Sleek Contour Kit in the shade medium. I bought this from Superdrug for £6.49 :) 

Every time I put my face of make up on now, I have got to put this on! It genuinely puts the whole look together. It makes your face look sleek and chiselled, especially with a chubby face like mine haa. The medium shade is perfect for olive to darker skin tones, perfect for indian/asian skins. 


The darker shade is matte, which means you can create that flawless contour without the dreaded glitter or shimmer. I find that although a shimmer gives you a more bronzed look; I'd rather have a matte finish that creates a more chiseled look. I just need to find that perfect brush to apply the contour with. I'm thinking that I should either get the Real Techniques Contour brush, but that comes with the Core Collection. So I'm thinking that I could use the Elf Blush Brush or any tapered brush, just to get into the hollows of the cheekbone. If you have any suggestions let me know :)

- kristalovesx - 

No comments:

Post a Comment