24 August 2013

Day Out to The Doctor Who Experience

If you didn't know already I am a massive Doctor Who fan! So the other day I took a little trip from London to Cardiff. And let me tell you, this was not a short journey. Me and my friends took a coach all the way to Cardiff, and let me tell you it wasn't a short journey. 


It took us 3 hours and 30 minutes to get there but it was worth it!


Which way to see the Daleks?


We're HEREEEEEEE!


DO NOT BLINK. 


The Pandorica opens


The Silence are probably my favourite alien ever invented! They make you forget and they have sexy suits on! What's not to like?


River's belongings. I really want that book!


"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere: every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?" - The Doctor


GIFT SHOP TIME! We spent ages in this shop. Picking things up. Putting them down. Then picking them back up again. I finally narrowed it to 4 things. 


I bought the 11th Doctor's Sonic screwdriver (because he's my favourite). I also got the spinning Tardis, the door open and it makes the take off sound and the landing sound. The little lantern also flashes! I'm actually obsessed it's really bad. I also got a little Tardis keyring because no trip is complete without a keyring!

-


 After our Experience, we went around Cardiff like little tourists. We got on the Ferris Wheel next to the Experience. The weather was absolutely perfect. The sky's were clear and not a cloud in sight.

The view's from the Ferris Wheel. 




Cardiff is so beautiful.


A little boat trip to the City Centre.


On the way back. London Town!!!


Beautiful full moon to finish the night.


- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment