27 August 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish Review

If you read my Superdrug haul you'd know that I recently bought Barry M's Gelly Nail Polish in the shades 'Blood Orange' and 'Lychee'. I tried them both out for a whole week. Both colours were out of my comfort zone, the Blood Orange was very bright and the Lychee was a light shade of nude. Here are the swatches :)


Barry M. Gelly Hi-Shine in the shade 'Blood Orange'.


Barry M. Gelly Hi-Shine in the shade 'Lychee'.

What do you think guys? I'm really warming up to the Blood Orange rather than the Lychee. Just need to get used to them. Just the quality of these nail polishes are amazing!! So shiny and opaque. I didn't really need the clear coat afterwards, but I wanted them to last for a week. The clear polish definitely helped :)

 My next two purchases would have to be the Plum and Blackberry. What shade would you want to get?

- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment