20 March 2014

Empties #1


I haven't done a post like this before, but let's give it a try. I thought as well as beauty and skincare products, I should put a non empty product just to mix things up a bit.

Pantene Pro V Extra Strong Hairspray (£3.69) - If you remember my haul from a while while while back in September, you know that I bought two different types of hairspray. I thought this one would be the hairspray would hold any curl in place, turns out it doesn't. Well not for my hair anyway. But I still tried to use it all up to its very last drop. I wouldn't purchase this one again though.

Max Factor False Lash Effect (£10.99) - This mascara is amazing!! Especially in the waterproof version. I wore this whilst swimming and it holds up and does not flake at all. But you do need a good make up remover to get this off. Preferably something oily like the Botanics Eye make up remover. Definitely need to repurchase this after I finish my Maybelline's Big Eye Mascara.

Witch Skin Clearing Primer (£6.99) - I LOVE this. If you get spots frequently and need something to calm it down and reduce the size and redness, get this. I apply this before my make up on days I get breakouts and I sometimes use it before bed to just to calm down the spots. It really does work. Definitely another repurchase.

MUA's Fixing Mist (£5) - I know fixing mists are supposed to be used for after you finish applying all of your make up. But I find that using it to wet or dampen your make up sponge works better rather than using water. It's just another reassurance that your make up will stay put before you after your powder, blusher and all that jazz.

Maybelline's Baby Lips in Intense Care (£2.99) - Another amazing product, I've literally scraped every last bit of this lip balm. It's a must have for me. I also did a little review previously, make sure you check that too.

Last but not least, GREEN TEA! Twinings in Mango and Lychee (£1.59) - I can't get enough of this flavour, it's so sweet and comforting. Perfect with my breakfast, after my lunch and after dinner for ease of digestion aha. It's healthy and helps with burning fat as well. 

So that sums up my empties for now, I might do this after every time I get a significant amount of empty products rather than every month. What do you guys think?


- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment