25 February 2014

Primark, H&M, River Island and MAC Haul


Here are the lovely products that I bought on my recent trip to the town centre. Let's get started with the Primark things.


Sunglasses - £2

You may think I'm silly for buying sunglasses in this weather, but it is genuinely getting sunnier. I have mostly black framed sunglasses so when I saw this brown tinted sunglasses, I immediately picked them up. These sunglasses also come with a fabric case, which is handy when you don't want to carry those bulky cases around. Thanks Primark for cheap sunglasses, it just means I can buy more. Muhaha.



Felt Tip Eyeliner - £1.50

If you didn't know, Becca Rose (YouTuber and Blogger) works with Primark. She did a recent Beauty Tutorial with just Primark makeup. It was so simple and elegant. but from the makeup look I really liked the Felt tip liner. It was only £1.50! It has a fine tip and if you use it on the side you can acheive a thicker winged look.


9 Packed Earrings - £2

I love it when Primark comes out with new earrings,, especially the 9 packed ones. My favourite ones would have to be the triangular and spiked earrings. So simple and adds an almost effortless look.


Purse - £5

My original purse was getting overloaded with cards, so I needed something that would hold 8 or more cards. I have a lot of food cards like Nandos and Subway. Mmmmm. This reptile skin purse was perfect. It had two separate places to hold coins, one at the back and another when you open the purse to reveal the cards. The gold plates add a bit of elegance to the entire purse.


Now for H&M.


Nail Polish - £2.99

NAIL PPOLISHHHHH, my favourite. This green polish is so lovely, the colour is a deep grey/green colour. You can check my NOTW post for this polish.


Necklace - £1.99

Love this necklace. It's so dainty and delicate. I can wear this with anything and it will still look good. The simplicity of it just adds elegance.

River Island time.


Midi Rings - £2

I was looking at the accessories section in River Island and found this little beauty for only £2! This is the price of something in Primark. The chevron ring gives something extra rather than it being a single round band.

MAC timeeee.


Select Moisturecover Concealer - £15

My dark circles are getting on my nerves. The Moisturecover is perfect for dry skin just like me. I got mine in the shade NW30, it matches my skin perfectly so I can use this on blemishes aswell as my dark circles. A bit pricey but worth every penny.



- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment