21 December 2013

My Everyday Breakfast

When it comes to breakfast I like to keep it the same everyday. I don't know why but it just works for me. The only time I would change my breakfast is if I'm in a rush (so I grab a Belvita bar) or if it's a weekend (Big breakfast time). 
I've been eating this combination for about 4 months now and I can honestly say that I don't get hungry early. I usually eat this around 8 and start to get peckish around 1. Whereas when I eat a bowl of Coco Pops I tend to get hungry after an hour. So here's a few snapshots of what I eat and how I make it :)

Enjoy


What you'll need:
- Green Tea
- Peanut Butter
- Banana
- Wholemeal Seeded Bread
- Butter*
-Almonds*
- Manuka Honey*

(* - Not necessarily needed, just for my taste buds to be happy) 


Toast your seeded bread. A little bit of butter (not actually needed) and a ton of peanut butter. Smooth not chunky!


Slice up some ripe bananas so it will fit on your toast.


Place your sliced bananas on your bread. Be messy with it or be a neat freak like me and put it in rows. Oh and we can't forget the green tea. I add the smallest amount of honey just to cut out the bitterness. Leave to brew for about 2 minutes and then take the tea bag out. If I'm having a long day at uni or just having a busy day I make sure I put a few almonds on the side to as they help to keep cravings to a minimum during the day.


 Now sit back, eat your peanut buttered bananas with almonds and sip on your lovely hot green tea.

P.s IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS.



- kristalovesx -


No comments:

Post a Comment