3 November 2013

Review -Maybelline 24Hr Colour Tattoo

I know I'm a bit late but I recently got these three amazing eye shadow's from the Maybelline Colour Tattoo range. I got them in the shade 'On and On Bronze', 'Pomegranate' and 'Permanent Taupe'. They were also on a 3 for 2 deal in Boots. Individually they are £4.99. 

 

I actually bought these shades is because they can easily be worn everyday. The On and On Bronze can be used as an inner eye highlight, the Pomegranate as a base shade and the Permanent Taupe as a blending shade. A good autumnal night out look. 
The colour pay off is actually amazing. Very creamy and full of colour. Apparently they are also a good dupe for the MAC Paint Pots. Affordable and amazing. 


As you can see, in photo's the colour is still vibrant and doesn't get lost. I don't know how more highly I can talk about it haa. Let me know what colour you've tried and recommend, I think I need to get the Eternal gold as this can be another alternative highlight for the eyes.

- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment