6 October 2013

Don't you love magazine freebies? - October 2013


Another month, another freebie! This month I purchased the InStyle magazine as it was only £2. Plus it came with a few Ren Skincare products. I've always heard great reviews of Ren's skincare so of course I had to go buy it! This month's magazine comes with a Day Cream, Eye Gel and a Cleansing Milk. I always wanted to invest in a eye cream or gel, so this may be the perfect opportunity. 
Also, one of the magazine's articles it about Expert Beauty Tips, which is another reason why I bought this magazine. YAY. 

Also Marie Claire's freebie this month is a sample of their L'Occitane hand cream. There's 4 to collect, but I have my eyes on the Subtle Violet hand cream. Need to prepare my hands for the cold winter days.

- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment