8 September 2013

Superdrug and Matalan Haul

Hey guys, I know I haven't been the most attentive blogger. But I have been trying to think of possible blog posts that I could posts. I'd rather create well though out post's than pathetic little posts which will bore you. Ok. That's enough rambling on, let's get to it.

I took a trip to the wonderful Superdrug and Matalan and got myself a few bits and bobs. Both things I needed and didn't actually need, but ohh well :)



Here are the lovely things that I bought from Superdrug. 


I got myself two lovely bottles of hairspray. I can never go wrong with Pantene Pro-V hairspray. I've bought the VO5 hairspray before but I weren't impressed. I got the 'Volume & Body' which I can use for when I tease my roots, and the 'Extra Strong' is to hold the curls in. Superdrug is currently doing a deal, 2 for £4 so I grabbed them while they were on this offer.


YAY! I got myself a Baby Lips! From my 'September Wishlist', I told you guys that I really wanted these. I grabbed the 'Intense Care'. Guys, this is the best lipbalm if you have dry lips/cracked lips. It is so moisturising and I could just keep applying it over and over and over again. It doesn't tastes of anything or smell like anything which is a plus point for me. I got this bad boy for £2.99. But there is a deal at the moment, 2 for £5!


Mmmm who doesn't live a bit of lipgloss. I got this little beauty for £4.99. The colour is so beautiful so darker skin tones. This is in the shade Cosmic -730. It has a slight glitter so you can use it both for casual look teamed with a winged liner or a night out with a smokey eye.


I finally found a concealer that matches my skintone, in the shade Deep Foncé - 06. When I try on concealers they are either too orange or too light for my skin. I bought this concealer to conceal the little spots that appear all over my face. This was £6.99, a little pricey but I don't care seeing as it is the perfect shade!


Swatches for the Vinyl Gloss and the Colourstay Concealer.


Now for the Matalan haul. I didn't really need to buy any earrings, but they were so cheap! I got 5 pair of earrings for £2 and another for £1! How could you possibly say no?

- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment